Amour UK Ltd, registered in England and Wales under company number 03173808, 183-189 The Vale, London, W3 7RW, operates www.monno.com.
The following information describes how we store and use your personal data. It informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of this data. The information we hold about you will depend on our relationship with you and so you may not find all sections relevant.
Keeping your personal data safe has always been important to us and we welcome the new GDPR as an additional layer of security for us all.
OUR DATA PRINCIPLES
- We hold only the minimum amount of information about you.
- We use this information to respond to your enquires, communicate with you and provide you with information which we believe may be of interest.
- We only hold your data for as long as is necessary.
- We ensure we have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal data.
When you use our website, make contact, or share your information with Amour UK Ltd, or with a member of the team, you consent to us processing, collecting and storing your personal data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect some (or all) of the following:
- Your name.
- Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number.
- If required, your payment details.
- Information about you that you give us in person, at events and exhibitions or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Standard Google Analytics data such as your IP address and your browser type when browsing our website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- Communicate with you and provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, or where we have identified a legitimate interest to do so.
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to the company, such as our contact details or website.
- Send you digital newsletters, exhibition announcements and invitations to events.
- Send you the goods you have bought, invoices and to collect payments.
HOW TO OPT-OUT
If you do not want us to use your information for exhibition announcements, please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- For the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts;
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: to make sure you receive updated information on Amour UK Ltd’s activities and to provide the services you have requested.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site, which is referred to as Log Data.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit while on this website, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Any data that you share with the company is stored on our secure servers. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
Your privacy is very important to us and we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data that you share with us is shared at your own risk. You are also welcome to request access to, correct or delete information that we have about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters and other information that we feel will be of interest to you. We hope that you enjoy receiving our emails, but if you no longer wish to receive them, you can unsubscribe at any time via the link found in the footer of each email.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.